LEVEL 2 at LAKE HOUSE ARTS
Lake House Arts recognizes and acknowledges the importance of onsite safety for anyone who visits and uses Lake House Arts Centre.
Lake House Arts is committed to minimising and eliminating COVID-19. Lake House Arts will be directed by the New Zealand Government, NZ Ministry of Health, Auckland Council and District Health Board in the actions it takes toward this goal including-
- Using government approved signage and messaging on site
- Advising and where appropriate training staff, residents and licensees in best practice
- Enforcing restrictions to exchange and operations on site
Please find all the information you need to know about visiting Lake House Arts and accessing it's services during COVID-19 LEVEL TWO.
Lake House Arts Physical Distancing Plan
LEVEL 2 Protocols and Procedures
Specific Rules: Level 2 – “Reduced Public Activities” – Specific to Lake House Arts
During Level 2, Lake House Arts will re-open to the public in a reduced capacity with strict measures in place to reduce risk of spread, enforce physical distancing and manage contact tracing of anyone on site at the facility at any time.
- All visitors and users must sign in and out when arriving and departing the facility
- Entrance and Egress will be restricted within the buildings to ensure all people use the sign in and sign out process
- Clear signage and floor marking will be in place to manage safe physical distancing of 1-2 metres between people at any given time.
- Hand Sanitiser will be made available to the public in all spaces at all times
- Disinfecting equipment available in all studios spaces with regular disinfecting happening after each use
- No more that 81 people will be allowed inside both buildings at any time. This will be monitored and enforced by management at all times
- Updated COVID-19 Plan made available to all users onsite, which includes Isolation Room Procedures and Protocols
- Lake House Arts Management who are First Aid Certified will be in charge of any and all Isolation Room Procedures and Protocols
- A working physical distancing site plan, indicating maximum safe capacity of each building will be employed
- At all times, all visitors and users must obey the instructions as presented on site and obey verbal instructions given by the Management
- On site staff will be rotated – one onsite, one working remotely
- Vulnerable Staff to work remotely from home
- No volunteers to work onsite without the express permission of Management